Why Use This Form?
There are so many different ways to use flowers in your wedding. Flowers can set the feel of the events leading up to the wedding... Engagement Parties, Bridal Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Luncheons and then the Ceremony and the Reception.
Gathering as much information prior to our consultation will let us begin to show you how incorporating flowers will bring out your signature style and personality!
This form includes a Wedding Flower Checklist that will help us provide you with the most complete wedding flower consultation. Please complete the questions in as much detail as possible.
After receiving this completed form, we can schedule your consultation appointment. We try to work with you to schedule the most convenient time to meet. Saturday appointments are very rare due to scheduled weddings. We choose to concentrate on our bride on her special day.
Average Pricing Guide
Please note that prices are affected by style, particular flowers and rental items. Deliver / Set up / Pick up fees depend on location, amount of time, staff needed and time of day.
- Bride $200 ($100 - $400+)
- Maids $95 ($45-$150+)
- Flower girl: Basket and petals $20, Pomander $35-$60, Halo $30-$45)
- Corsages $15 - $35 | Wristlets $30 - $40 | Tussie Mussie $30+
- Bouts $7 - $15 (usually groom's bout is a premium that blends with Bride's Bouquet)
- Arbor Rental $65 - $400, plus floral - add $100 - $400+
- Altar / Ceremony Designs, $175 each ($75 - $400+)
- Pew / Aisle Design $35 each ($20 - $75)
- Centerpieces vary greatly: $15 per table for petals only, floral centerpieces $50 and up, Tower centerpieces $150 and up, Candle / glass cylinder vases rental vary from $35 and up.
We look forward to hearing from you.